Sunday, June 04, 2006

Seriously, I really hate titles.

Posted by Lucas Green

Today I woke up and did activities with my girlfriend.
Then I went to the bank and deposited three $5 checks from Pincone Research.
Then I walked to the MAX station at Pioneer Square.
I had a few minutes before the train came to take me to work so I went into the Rite Aid and bought a 20oz Diet Coca-Cola and four boxes of Hot Pockets.
I boarded the train headed for Beaverton and arrived at my stop at 1:50pm and walked to work.
I work at Stream International.
After arriving at work I have been sitting here at my desk doing nothing important.
I've just been looking at shit on YTMND and listening to my Les Savy Fav mix CD.

I can't really document my entire day yet because it is only a quarter till 8pm but, I'm fairly certain it will turn out like any other day before and countless days to come.

Here's a picture to distract us.




Seacrest Out

2 comments:

Hasphat said...

Not many people would think to link 20oz Diet Coca-Cola. If you're seriously that bored, my blog has tripled in size. Or try counting to a billion.

This word verification thing is giving me a hard time.... Is that a j or a curvy i? FUCK! I got it wrong again!!! AAAAAAHHH!!!! kqbrm goddamnit!!!!!

document contains no data! AAAAAHH!!! WHat does that mean!!!!??! YOu're lying to me, Firefox! It DOES contain data! You lying peice of shit!!! Just send the goddamn comment already! I feel like I'm taking crazy pills! No, that doesn't mean find the letter 't' on this page... ugh

Hasphat said...

The Special Olympics are weird. It's like the normal Olympics, but you can only get in if you're retarded or Johnny Knoxville.