Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The Time Has Come

Posted by Lucas Green

The inevitable has happened. Francisco has gotten us kicked out of our apartment.
Of course, I'm not surprised.
I've warned him multiple times that if he can't keep his shit together when he's drunk he's going to get us kicked out and after the New Years night fiasco it finally happened.
Fran and his girlfriend came home TRASHED and stomped the whole way up the stairs. And after his girlfriend threw herself into my bed, with my naked ass comfortably inside, Fran just lost his shit entirely. He ripped the door off the hinges and yelled and screamed and stomped around for an indeterminate number of hours. This wouldn't be overreaction except that I was underneath the covers and she just fell down onto my bed from being so wasted. She was doing the typical drunk person thing where you tell the other people where you went and exactly what you drank and say "fuckin'" a lot.
Anyway, I knew this was going to happen at some point. I just figured we would get at least one more noise violation notice before being evicted.

Well, at least now I know that my insecuritites about the stability of my life weren't unfounded. Maybe I'm not so crazy afterall.

3 comments:

Hasphat said...

No, you are crazy.

I suppose you might as well take off your links to House of Bob and Dillon Green.

(\___/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

(\___/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")


(\___/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")


Bunny rabbit experiments.

Hasphat said...

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")


Ahh, this one should work...

Hasphat said...

YES! WHAT AN AWESOME BUNNY I JUST MADE!