Monday, November 07, 2005

L.L.Bean actually makes a quality product.

Posted by Lucas Green

My grandmother sent me a coat from L.L.Bean. I always thought of L.L.Bean as more of a social symbol like Abercrombie and Fitch or Old Navy. I mean, they even have their own dumbass SUV. But I've got to admit this is a damn fine coat. It's a dark green hooded coat with an orange fleece liner, lots of big pockets, real warm and rather fashionable. After undoing a couple hidden zippers and snaps the orange fleece liner comes out and is it's own nice peice. This leaves the outside part of the coat as a light jacket. Seperate, these are two nice additions to anyone's wardrobe and together make one hell of a coat. I was all showing it off to a coworker today and she was like "Yeah, they do that." I didn't know they did that!!111 Turns out, L.L.Bean actually makes a quality product. I still threw away the catalog that came with it though.

1 comments:

Lucas Green said...

That's extremely interesting.