Thursday, November 10, 2005

Holy Crap!

Posted by Lucas Green

So I was walking home from my friend's apartment tonight when about halfway the sudden and unstoppable urge to urinate hit me. There was no way I was going to be able to hold this all the way home. This neighborhood doesn't really provide any well hidden places to urinate in public and there were no public restrooms anywhere in sight. I held it in and continued down the street with a wide eye open to any spot to pee unnoticed. I must have looked like I was inventing a new funny walk for Monty Python. Well after a few blocks it became too much to hold and I whipped around and started pissing off the sidewalk but, no sooner had I began the awe inspiring torrent of urine I noticed a couple walking towards me. I couldn't very well stand there with a giant arc of golden relief gushing forth from my exposed genitals so I tried my best to quell my activities and stuffed it back in my pants. It was to no avail. I had to walk the rest of the way home in near freezing weather with piss soaked pants, socks and shoes.
Oh well, it was about time for a shower anyway.

2 comments:

Janelle Scrimgeour said...

thats the funniest thing ive read in a long time... thanks!

Lucas Green said...

Thanks, you should have been there.